Visitor's Counter

You Tube

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Meditation Workshop (10 am to 5 pm, 9th June) during National Seminar - Shri Adi Shakti Puja at Renuka Lake, Himachal, 7 - 10 June 2012



Experiences :-
From: anil kumar sharma
Date: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Subject: meditation seminar at shri renukaji
Jai Shree Mataji...
                           Many many thanks to our beloved mother who designed a excellent group -Atyourlotusfeetmother.I with my wife and son-daughter attend your deep meditation session at shree Renuka ji (himachal pradesh).we are from Jaipur and practicing sahaj yoga for last six years. I have no words to describe my experience... It was amazing...it was more than excellent...we all feel mother's deep love within us. Many confusions cleared.Many questions got their answers.Initially.I was feeling uneasyness...sleeping,when I close my eyes for meditation,but your technique awake me from sleepiness...gave feeling of real meditation...that is thoughtlessness.
                             talking with other sahaj yogis,I found that they felt same feelings as described above and more...
                             once again KOTI- KOTI DHANYAWAD TO SHRI MATAJI & THEIR BEAUTIFUL INSTRUMENTS.


Jai Shri Mataji, we attended this program at Renuka Lake Seminar. After attending I really felt myself that taking a shower in Shri Mataji's Aseem Param Chaitanya. We become so light & thoughtless. I also felt the "Ananya Bhakti" towards our Beloved Mother, where no one else was present around me, only me & our Holy Mother were there. This is I found such a effortless meditation in Sahajayoga. Thanks to our Holy Mother that she given us opportunity to become part of this beautiful experience. We have to pray to our Holy Mother that this meditation program will always organize in future.


From: praveen chauhan
Date: Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Subject: Renuka seminar meditation

Jai shri mataji.
With the blessing of Shri Mataji I had attended the deep meditation
programme organised by this group. first time I  experienced the
complete thoughtlessness. i,ve learned how to get into meditation. I,m
very much grateful to Shrimataji and this group also.

Kindly intimate me whenever any such programme is organised by this group.

Praveen Chauhan

No comments:

Post a Comment